Is McCain (a.k.a. Walnuts) going to show at the first Presidential debate tomorrow? Let's take bets! Winners get a prize. Really!
I say...he'll show. Reluctantly, feet dragging, totally whining, but yeah, he'll be there.
Place your bets now!
Here we go.
25 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(153)
-
▼
September
(16)
- This past camping trip was great, it was just me &...
- Oh, my my my!
- Eclipse Glasses Banda & Western Meds
- All bets are ON!
- WARNING: Someone's feelin feisty!
- Saturday was easily spent. We went to a yard sale...
- I'm in the market for some new shoes. I've got th...
- This is Omar Little:You'll have to look for her, b...
- I've been tired
- Giving Sunday the Bird.
- Let's catch up!
- Perdido Key, Florida / September 2008
- No title
- 36 straight hours of rain, by my count! The cat b...
- ATM @ Vino's during Obama's Nomination Acceptance ...
- Happy Labor Duh!
-
▼
September
(16)
12 comments:
Because he has compromised his integrity already, I say he won't show and spin it as having priorities.
i was getting extremely doubtful, but word is that ole miss prez is saying it's on. they've reportedly spent about $5 million on this thing and they're not letting it go that easily!
"no flim flammin'" i just got told! so here's my vote:
he will NOT show.
he will not show and he will try to use it against obama somehow. as in he was willing to actually work while obama wanted to put on his little show. or some odious shit like that.
i reserve the right to change my vote in a few hours.
"Walnuts" - hahaha
I predict that he WILL show up for the debate. I anticipate (oh please!) a groundswell of public outcries for both candidates to participate in the democratic process...and debate already.
Wouldn't it be awesome if Palin went in his place, you know...practicing for what could very well happen if they were to be elected?
Ooooh, we're split! Interesting.
I learned McCain's nickname on Wonkette Blog, total guilty pleasure. Walnuts is SO fitting!
If I have to choose one way or the other, I bet he'll show up and take credit for some senseless bullshit that gets passed today at the last minute.
And then he'll blame Obama for the whole thing.
So, where's the debate/possibly a townhall meet party this eve?
The prize is worthy, ya'll!
Debating is the new community organizing: fundamentals of democracy to be shat upon by the republican party.
That said, the debates are second only to the superbowl in tv ratings. It will be hard for him to pass that up, maverickism or not.
I say he will SHOW, but only after a September Surprise, aka congress rolls over and agrees on a watered down version of the the bailout that says essentially the same thing. See also Patriot Act, Iraq war approval, War oversight, etc. etc. etc. etc.
oh shit: oh shit, just saw this:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080926/ap_on_el_pr/candidates_debate
where's my prize?
to the heart flip flop
an ya don't stop
--color me badd
I will believe it when I see it!
No show: 2
Will show, but...: 4
The prize is a burned copy of Jay Reatard's singles. If you have this already, let me know. I will look around my house for something worthy of re-gifting. Like incense stix or something. Heh.
Post a Comment